After the holiday season and New Year’s celebrations are over, most people will be turning their thoughts back to outdoor activities and sports in the coming year. Skiing is one of these pursuits, and many adventurers are sure to be looking for some new equipment and clothing in the months ahead.
1. Wantdo Women's Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket Windproof Rain Jacket Winter Warm Snow Coat
- Waterproof PU membrane with a waterproof index of 10,000mm
- Has a detachable hood and adjustable hem and cuffs
- Inner windproof layer
- 5 sizeable pockets
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- It is padded to keep you insulated yet is quick-drying
- Inner layer is not waterproof
- Pockets aren't insulated
- Stitching isn't top-quality
If you are looking for a ski jacket with tight, form-fitting feminine lines, you’ll definitely want to know more about this.
It’s designed for a woman’s body. Only the outer shell is waterproof and wind-resistant. It has an inner layer meant to insulate and hold body heat, but it is NOT waterproofed.
The jacket has multiple storage pockets, an ergo-fit collar, and an adjustable hood. There are also sleeve pockets, a waist pocket, and an inside pocket.
2. MOERDENG Men's Waterproof Ski Jacket Warm Winter Snow Coat Mountain Windbreaker Hooded Raincoat Snowboarding Jackets
- It has a hood, so you can keep your face warm even during snowstorms
- It’s waterproof but still breathable
- Inner windproof snap powder skirt
- Soft fuzzy inner lining to keep you warm and is also water-repellent
- Has elastic cuffs and waist for a comfortable fit
- Available in 11 colors
- If you’re on the tall side, there’s a chance you might need to have the sleeves altered
- Handwash only
- Zipper is of poor quality
MOERDENG has created a durable, waterproof, breathable, and inexpensive ski jacket that you can wear during any outdoor event that may bring a change in weather.
This ski jacket has cozy padding with a hood, which is really quite helpful when you’re trying to keep your head and face warm during cool weather.
It’s a rather slender jacket that comes in 1x and 2x sizes with unisex sizing.
3. OutdoorMaster Men's 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
- Waterproof outer coat and fleece inner jacket can be worn together or separately
- Keeps you warm and dry
- 100% satisfaction guarantee from the seller
- Outer durable and stain-resistant Teflon
- Very lightweight and not bulky, which allows free movement
- Excellent price
- Breathability- it allows the moisture to escape
- Available in 5 colors
- The zipper has a tendency to break
- Not the best fit
This ski jacket is excellent value for all that you get. It has a great hood that has a good visor which shades your face from the sun. The sleeves and torso have zippers so that they can be opened and closed as not to restrict movement when you are skiing. Aside from that, it has two pockets on the front. It is not bulky, and it has good breathability.
The only con I found about this particular one is that there are times the zipper breaks. This could be a struggle for some, but there may be others who have found a way to fix this.
This list of the best budget ski jackets is hand-picked due to their high quality and excellent value. These jackets will keep you dry and warm, with advanced features and price points that won't make a huge dent in your bank account.